Sunday, January 16, 2011

Journey is back!!

Thursday, after two no so happy mornings around here, Marlene, the trainer called for an intervention.She told me that it would be best if Journey came to stay with her so she could get this under control. I told her we would tough it out. I felt like I was wimping out on this whole puppy thing. If this were my child, I wouldn't send her away if she were making a mess of my house. We had started her on a diet of hamburger and rice, and that seemed to be helping, but maybe it wasn't enough. Maybe I was missing something. After some discussion, I agreed that a little vacation for Journey might be best for everyone.

She seemed to be getting better right from the start when she left our house. She was probably ecstatic to be with her little puppy friends again, Carbon and Venture. But there were two little boys here who were missing Journey terribly. After getting the all clear from her trainer today, Rick went and picked her up.  I know one little boy that is glad to have his puppy back. Poor Journey on the other hand just wants to sleep. She will probably have to wait until tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment